1. Don't place in direct sunlight. Make sure that the ecosystem has good access to natural light.
2. Observe what the moss looks like, when is dry - light green - give water (about 2-4 times a year).
3. If condensation water is in the pot, open the pot for one night to remove excess moisture. If no condensation occurs, leave the cap on.
4. Trim overgrown shoots if need it.
5. Remove dead leaves.
6. Make sure that your ecosystem has enough natural light (especially during the winter) and not standing in dark place.